Skip to main content

'The Dog Stars' trailer shows Jacob Elordi, Josh Brolin surviving post-apocalyptic world

 

'The Dog Stars' trailer shows Jacob Elordi, Josh Brolin surviving post-apocalyptic world
USA FLASH NEWS
California Governor Race

'The Dog Stars' trailer shows Jacob Elordi, Josh Brolin surviving post-apocalyptic world

Breaking News: 'The Dog Stars' trailer shows Jacob Elordi, Josh Brolin surviving post-apocalyptic world

BONE-CHILLING PREVIEW RELEASED FOR STEVEN SPIELBERG'S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED UFO MOVIE 'DISCLOSURE DAY' There has been some significant hype for "The Dog Stars" ever since the first preview was released. I've never read the book, and likely won't before the movie comes out. However, I know a fire trailer when I see one, and the new one for the post-apocalyptic thriller is absolutely outstanding. It's a shot of adrenaline to the soul, and it looks like the exact kind of movie made for guys who love action, suspense and high stakes in a world where civilization has collapsed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jim Cramer is shocked by Citi's against-the-grain praise of Microsoft's Copilot

Two US service members killed in Iranian strikes on Jordan, CENTCOM says